StayWarm Get a Quote
Annual Boiler Service & HomeAssist
StayWarm provides an annual Boiler service and includes HomeAssist which includes boiler breakdown insurance giving you the peace of mind knowing that a qualified engineer will be available to resolve any problems with your boiler or central heating quickly and efficiently.
Your boiler should be serviced once a year by an engineer listed on the Gas Safe Register, Our gas safe qualified engineers perform very thorough services on all types of boilers. Not only could your boiler run more efficiently from being cleaned during the service you could also save money on your bills and not to forget it will give you added peace of mind knowing it is safe.
It can prove expensive, not to mention cold and inconvenient, if your boiler breaks down. And gas-fired boilers and central heating systems are certainly not worth messing around with yourself – you need someone with a Gas Safety Certificate to ensure you and your family are properly protected.
Nobody wants to be without heating or hot water in the middle of winter, and even being without hot water during the British summer can be inconvenient and unpleasant. Similarly, nobody likes being landed with an unexpected repair bill when things go wrong.
The truth of the matter is that the bill for call-outs of this kind is often higher than the annual cost of taking out a policy, particularly as central heating faults can be hard to find and expensive to repair. That makes home emergency insurance boiler cover a sensible option.
The alternative is to leave you and your family without heating and hot water while you call round local plumbers and engineers trying to find a reasonable quote.
What do the engineers do during a boiler service?
- Our engineer will inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- The inspection will include checking your boiler for corrosion and leaks.
- Your boiler casing will be removed to check the functioning of its main components.
- A gas pressure check will ensure your boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- A flue test will ensure that no unsafe emissions are being released from your boiler.
- Your boiler’s parts will be cleaned as required.
- Your boiler’s casing will be put back on and properly sealed.
- Our engineer will leave a checklist with you including all of the relevant information you need about the safety of your boiler.
DID YOU KNOW?
HomeGuard also provides a standalone boiler service from as little as £85 and if your boiler needs repairing first we also offer a fixed price boiler repair from £215. Call 0800 6127247 lines are open 24/7
Boiler brands we repair and service